For any IT team, understanding assets is the key to better service.
- This laptop is broken – did it have any problems in the past?
- This computer is outdated – how long has the employee had it? Is it time for a replacement?
- This employee needs a new monitor. How many do we have in stock?
Effective asset management means these questions always have answers. This results in better, smarter IT service and overall cost savings, as assets often account for 20% of IT budget.
This guide shows you how to:
- Build a simple asset management solution with JIRA’s flexible workflow engine
- Integrate support and asset management for streamlined IT service
We’ll show you through the basics – and you’ll walk away with the building blocks to start tracking and understanding your assets.