I am beginning to plan our next round of user groups and I am looking for speakers. Got some killer Atlassian product knowledge? Know someone that does? This is a great chance to share your knowledge with your peers in the Atlassian community. The next cities will be hitting include Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Seattle, Austin, San Jose, Boston, and Helsinki.
Popular speaking topics that we’ve seen presented at prior user groups tend to fall along these lines:
- Scaling – lots of possibilities areas to explore in this large topic… clustering, integrating with your authentication system, managing the load of thousands of new users, getting widespread adoption, etc.
- Integrations – integrating Atlassian products together, integrations with home grown systems and 3rd party tools
- Performance enhancements – getting the most out of your products
- Unusual uses – non-traditional teams or uses of Atlassian products
- War stories – making the transition from another product or solution to Atlassian products; what you did, how you did it, and the outcomes
We only allot 12-15 minutes per presentation. Generally, our customers want to understand what you’re trying to achieve, why you chose one path or another, and the underlying code or macros used to build the system.
If you have a topic idea, we’d be happy to discuss it with you.
Please contact me at “jessie at atlassian dot com” if you are interested.