Step 4: Create the trigger with Automation for Jira
1. In Jira settings, under Automation, create a new rule and define the "When" (meaning when it should be triggered ). Set it for "Manual trigger."
2. Next, define the condition so that this rule can only be executed from the Test Plan issue.
3. Define an action (the "Then"), set it as "Send web request," and configure it with the URL of the GitLab project.
4. Set the "Content-Type" header to "Multipart form data"
5. Lastly, in Custom Data, insert the token data that was created previously.
6. Click save to publish the rule.