Project and issue tracking
Visual project management
View all products
Connect thousands of apps and integrations for all your Atlassian products
Developer Experience Platform
Prioritization and roadmapping
Cloud Product Roadmap
Atlassian Migration Program
Manage projects and align goals across all teams to achieve deliverables
Enable dev, IT ops, and business teams to deliver great service at high velocity
Run a world-class agile software organization from discovery to delivery and operations
Get Atlassian work management products in one convenient package for enterprise teams.
Atlassian Trust & Security
Customer Case Studies
Purchasing & Licensing
Work Life Blog
With end of support for our Server products fast approaching, create a winning plan for your Cloud migration with the Atlassian Migration Program.
Assess my options
Product updates, hands-on training, and technical demos – catch all that and more at our biggest agile & DevOps event.
Ecosystem Product Manager at Sentry
The Sentry Jira integration gives you the ability to easily create Jira issues directly from Sentry. The integration also gives you context from Sentry in Jira with Sentry’s Issue Glance.
You already have a Sentry and Jira Software project and want to learn how to automate issue creation and ensure the right people/teams learn about critical software issues at the right time.
You are an existing Sentry customer. Get the Sentry for Jira integration here.
If you’re new to Sentry, get started here.
You have a Jira Software account and created a Jira project. Get started here.
1. From anywhere in Sentry, Navigate to Settings > Integrations > Jira.
2. Click Jira Marketplace.
3. Click Get it now. Select your site from the drop down and then click Install app.
4. Once the Sentry app is installed, click Get started from the Success notification. Then click Finish Installation in Sentry.
5. Select your Sentry organization from the drop down and click Install Jira.
6. And that’s it. The integration is installed.
1. On the Issue Details page click Link Jira Issue.
2. Fill out the fields you want populated on your Jira issue and click Create Issue.
3. Your issue has been created. You can view the associated Jira issue in the Linked Issues section.
1. Navigate to the Alerts page and click Create Alert Rule.
2. Select Issue Alert, fill in the alert conditions, and select Create a Jira Issue as the alert action.
3. To set the fields in Jira issues that will be created, click Issue Link Settings.
4. Once you’re finished, new Jira issues will be created when the defined alert rule conditions are met.
1. When viewing an issue in Jira with an associated Sentry issue, click Linked Issues.
2. Now you can see how often the issue in question occurs over time.
And that’s Sentry for Jira. If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com
Atlassian’s Open DevOps allows you to build the DevOps toolchain you want, thanks to integrations with leading vendors and marketplace apps. To learn more, check out our DevOps integrations.
Bookmark these resources to learn about types of DevOps teams, or for ongoing updates about DevOps at Atlassian.
Thank you for signing up