Project and issue tracking
Visual project management
View all products
Innovations from Atlassian
Developer experience platform
Connect thousands of apps for all your Atlassian products
Run a world-class agile software organization from discovery to delivery and operations
Enable dev, IT ops, and business teams to deliver great service at high velocity
Empower autonomous teams without losing organizational alignment
Great for startups, from incubator to IPO
Get the right tools for your growing business
Learn how we make big teams successful
Plan, build, & ship quality products
Bring together a winning strategy
Streamline people management
Operate securely and reliably
Run your business efficiently
Provide great service and support
Simplify all finance processes
Respond, resolve, & learn from incidents
Apps that enhance Atlassian products
Docs and resources to build Atlassian apps
Compliance, privacy, platform roadmap, and more
Stories on culture, tech, teams, and tips
Guides to all of our products
Tools and guidance for migrating
Upcoming feature releases
FAQs about our policies
Personal support for large teams
Trusted third-party consultants
A resource hub for teams and admins
Our mission and history
Job openings, values, and more
Training and certifications for all skill levels
A forum for connecting, sharing, and learning
Ecosystem Product Manager at Sentry
The Sentry Jira integration gives you the ability to easily create Jira issues directly from Sentry. The integration also gives you context from Sentry in Jira with Sentry’s Issue Glance.
You already have a Sentry and Jira Software project and want to learn how to automate issue creation and ensure the right people/teams learn about critical software issues at the right time.
You are an existing Sentry customer. Get the Sentry for Jira integration here.
If you’re new to Sentry, get started here.
You have a Jira Software account and created a Jira project. Get started here.
1. From anywhere in Sentry, Navigate to Settings > Integrations > Jira.
2. Click Jira Marketplace.
3. Click Get it now. Select your site from the drop down and then click Install app.
4. Once the Sentry app is installed, click Get started from the Success notification. Then click Finish Installation in Sentry.
5. Select your Sentry organization from the drop down and click Install Jira.
6. And that’s it. The integration is installed.
1. On the Issue Details page click Link Jira Issue.
2. Fill out the fields you want populated on your Jira issue and click Create Issue.
3. Your issue has been created. You can view the associated Jira issue in the Linked Issues section.
1. Navigate to the Alerts page and click Create Alert Rule.
2. Select Issue Alert, fill in the alert conditions, and select Create a Jira Issue as the alert action.
3. To set the fields in Jira issues that will be created, click Issue Link Settings.
4. Once you’re finished, new Jira issues will be created when the defined alert rule conditions are met.
1. When viewing an issue in Jira with an associated Sentry issue, click Linked Issues.
2. Now you can see how often the issue in question occurs over time.
And that’s Sentry for Jira. If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
See more integrations for Atlassian Open DevOps.
Bookmark these resources to learn about types of DevOps teams, or for ongoing updates about DevOps at Atlassian.
Thank you for signing up