You are either new or familiar with Sentry and Jira. You already have a Sentry and Jira Software project and want to learn how to automate issue creation and ensure the right people/teams learn about critical software issues at the right time.
- You have a Jira and Sentry account
- You created a Jira project
- You created a Sentry Project and are sending events to Sentry
Click here to get started with Jira
Click here to get started with Sentry
Install the Sentry Jira integration
1. From anywhere in Sentry, Navigate to Settings > Integrations > Jira.
2. Click Jira Marketplace.
3. Click Get it now. Select your site from the drop down and then click Install app.
4. Once the Sentry app is installed, click Get started from the Success notification. Then click Finish Installation in Sentry.
5. Select your Sentry organization from the drop down and click Install Jira.
6. And that’s it. The integration is installed.