DevOps is a movement that drives the collaboration and communication between development and operations teams. It's not a tool or product. Rather, its #1 success factor is culture. The purpose? Faster innovation and better customer experiences.
From the "State of DevOps Report 2016", which surveyed 25,000 technical professionals, teams that practice DevOps have:
- 200x more frequent deployments
- 3x lower change-failure rate
- 24x faster recoveries
Watch our webinar where you’ll be introduced to how Atlassian does DevOps, using our products to foster collaboration, stimulate innovation, accelerate releases and continuously improve quality.
In this webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Support a collaborative DevOps environment with the Atlassian tool stack and its ecosystem.
- Build product and infrastructure.
- Achieve continuous delivery with Bamboo, Bitbucket and Puppet.
- Track incidents, problems and changes across development and IT teams with Jira Software and Jira Service Desk.
- Monitor services proactively with Hipchat integrated with monitoring tools (New Relic, DataDog, Nagios, Splunk, and more).
- Share knowledge and post-incident reviews (PIR) in Confluence.
- Give developers a customer feedback loop with Jira Service Desk.
Watch the webinar now
Skip to a section
How Atlassian Builds Product (Part 2)
How Atlassian Builds Infrastructure (Part 3)
How Atlassian Handles Incidents (Part 4)
How Atlassian Does DevOps Q&A (Part 5)Start the Devops journey