1. Create an app password
You will need to create an app password in order to authorize Snyk to access your repository and enable Snyk's Bitbucket Cloud integration.
To create an app password:
1. From your avatar at the bottom left of your screen, click Personal settings.
2. Under Access management, click App passwords.
3. Click Create app password.
4. Give the app password a name related to the application.
5. Select the specific access and permissions you want this application password to have.
6. Copy the generated password and either record or paste it into the application. The password is only displayed this one time.
You will need the following permissions:
2. Add repository variables
You will need to define repository variables at the repository level, which will later be referenced in your pipeline.
These will consist of the following:
1. Snyk API token for authenticating your Snyk account:
2. Container image name: