Enterprise AdvocateApply for this job
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is revolutionising the software development industry and helping teams all around the world like Nasa, Nike, Pixar and Tesla to advance humanity through the power of software & collaboration. We have over 236,000 customers worldwide, and the Enterprise Advocates help the largest of those accounts scale their investments in Atlassian.
This Account Based Selling role would be joining our Japan team. Our Enterprise Advocates build and implement an effective sales strategy to drive adoption of select products and services to our Enterprise customer base. At the same time, we want our Enterprise Advocates to be a champion for their customers, sharing experiences and suggestions to our product and engineering teams, helping to optimise our customer experience. All of this is done in tight coordination with our Channel Partners, Product Specialists, and Marketing organisation.
Enterprise Advocates are consultative, solution orientated and creative. They are able to think strategically and effectively prioritise resources to meet the needs of our customers. You need to have an understanding of the Enterprise Sales process & be able to help us apply what could work to the Atlassian sales model.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Develop and implement named Account or Territory plans geared at both maximising expansion opportunities across a wide portfolio of products and ensuring high bar of customer success
- Maintain full Account ownership while coordinating with a variety of roles (including EDR, LA, Align, TAM, and CSM functions) to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Work closely with colleagues in the Channel, EDR, and Loyalty teams to build and execute on effective sales strategies for designated territory or named Accounts
- Strong interlock and engagement with Technical Account Managers to understand technical initiatives and business outcomes
- Team up with the Loyalty Advocate team (Renewals Team) to maximise customer health and retention
- Funnel key customer feedback through Field Ops Insights team
- Establish and maintain productive peer-to-peer relationships with internal Atlassian stakeholders, Solution Partners, and key customers
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Experience managing key customer relationships and closing strategic sales opportunities
- Extensive experience utilising a CRM to achieve and correlate key performance metrics
- Building and leading territory & strategic account plans
- Experience leading or coordinating Account teams to drive successful customer outcomes
- Proactively engages customers with a consultative, solution-orientated approach in discovering new opportunities
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance targets
- Contributes to the overall team culture in a positive, impactful way
- Business Level Japanese or above
- Business Level English or above
It's a bonus, but not required, if you have:
- Experience selling SaaS to Dev/IT audiences
- Solution selling to VP and C-level Executives
- Experience working alongside a channel sales organisation
- Familiarity with Atlassian's suite of products
- Experience with both on-premise and cloud software solutions
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.