Product DesignerApply for this job
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
With a sufficient timezone overlap with the team, we're able to hire eligible candidates for this role from any location in Australia and New Zealand. If this sparks your interest, apply today and chat with our friendly Recruitment team further.
Are you a designer with a passion for creating developer experiences? We are revolutionizing the software industry and helping teams collaborate and create the magic in delivering their best work. Think NASA launching the Rover on Mars or Cochlear gifting children born deaf with the ability to hear, your work directly impacts the products they use to improve humanity.
If you are interested in the user experience, love solving problems and thrive on variety, this is a great opportunity for you. As a Product Designer for DevOps, you'll work with a small, cross-functional team of Designers, Engineers and Product Managers to improve the way development teams build amazing software. If you want to make a meaningful impact on products that people rely on and use everyday, this is an outstanding opportunity.
You'll work on compelling design projects and deliver cutting-edge developer tools. You will be involved in early stage research and ideation, implementation, and iteration. You'll craft a powerful and intuitive user experience for Developers all around the globe.
More about you:
- 3+ years of professional UX/product design experience
- An eye for detail, and able to get to the root of the problem with a customer-centric lens.
- Ability to define projects and measures of success, test your assumptions and outcomes, and continuously incorporate feedback.
- Comfortable synthesizing insights from qualitative and quantitative research.
- Proficiency designing with modern tools such as Figma & Mural.
- Experience collaborating successfully with developers, designers, product managers, and other team members.
- A desire to learn, and grow to form a strong team. Our team moves fast, and there's always something to learn.
- Excitement for using and advocating for user-centered design methods and best practices, Atlassian Design Guidelines, Playbook plays, and design tools.
- Excited by the complexity of the developer tools space and solving complex real-world problems.
- Ideally, you've got some technical experience: you understand your way around code, even if just at a basic level.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.