- Suppliers connected to Atlassian through Coupa Supplier Portal, submit your electronic invoice by providing the invoice information directly to the portal. Attaches is an instruction to guide in navigating the system: E-Invoice Supplier Instruction
- Otherwise, send your invoice copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment Inquiries: email@example.com
Purchase order status and procurement inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get paid
- Supplier must be registered to Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP). Here is a quick guide: Coupa Supplier Portal Training Material.pdf
- Invoices must be sent electronically to Atlassian Accounts Payable through Coupa Supplier Portal or by sending an email to email@example.com
- Invoices must reference your Purchase Order Number
- Invoices must reference the Bill To listed on your Purchase Order
- Invoices must reference the name of the Atlassian Requestor who initiated the purchase
- Once you receive a PO (and fully-executed agreement, if applicable) from Atlassian, services may commence and/or goods may be shipped.
- Do NOT send invoices to your Atlassian Requestor. Invoices must be sent directly to the Coupa Supplier Portal or Accounts Payable. The Requestor may be cc'd on your submission to AP, if needed.
- Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP) is a free tool that allows Atlassian to easily do business with its suppliers. The CSP makes managing business transactions with Atlassian easy.
- Purchase Order: Commercial document and official offer issued by Atlassian to a Supplier, indicating agreed upon items and prices for goods and services
- Requestor: Atlassian business contact who requested the order
- Ship to: Where the goods will be delivered or services will be performed
- Bill to: Atlassian legal entity buying the goods or services