Invoice submission and payment inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase order status and procurement inquiries: email@example.com
How to get paid
- Invoices must be sent electronically directly to Atlassian Accounts Payable: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invoices must reference your Purchase Order Number
- Invoices must reference the Bill To listed on your Purchase Order
- Invoices must reference the name of the Atlassian Requestor who initiated the purchase
- Once you receive a PO (and fully-executed agreement, if applicable) from Atlassian, services may commence and/or goods may be shipped.
- Do NOT send invoices to your Atlassian Requestor. Invoices must be sent directly to Accounts Payable. The Requestor may be cc'd on your submission to AP, if needed.
- Purchase Order: Commercial document and official offer issued by Atlassian to a Supplier, indicating agreed upon items and prices for goods and services
- Requestor: Atlassian business contact who requested the order
- Ship to: Where the goods will be delivered or services will be performed
- Bill to: Atlassian legal entity buying the goods or services