Streamline alert and incident management with Opsgenie and Slack
Command, control, and respond to incidents using Opsgenie’s Slack App for Incident Management
- Launch a dedicated Slack channel for each incident
- Push key information from Slack to the Opsgenie Incident Timeline
- Capture important chat details for an incident postmortem
Leverage Opsgenie’s Slack integration for alerting to:
- Notify teams of alerts via Slack
- Consolidate alerts and notifications from your systems, ITSM and monitoring tools.
- Take rapid action from inside Slack including assigning, snoozing, adding notes, and more
"The mobile app and Slack integration have given people a way to effectively interact with alerts, which we were sorely missing before."
Lead Application Support Analyst, Kent State University
Save Time and Manage Alerts in Seconds
Create and take action on Opsgenie alerts and incidents from inside Slack, including assigning users, snoozing alerts, and adding notes - all from Slack. Record every important action directly to Opsgenie’s Incident Timeline.
Leverage dedicated incident channels for swarming, alerting based on channel name, and more.
Install both of Opsgenie’s Slack Apps with just a few clicks from the Opsgenie menu or Slack’s App Directory.
Link user profiles between Opsgenie and Slack to ensure only authorized users have access to advanced commands.