Global Legal Operations CoordinatorApply for this job
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
G’day! We’re looking for an experienced Global Legal Operations Coordinator, reporting to the Head of Global Legal Operations, to implement and support tools and processes for the Legal team as we continue to scale. Come join the Global Legal Operations team, where you’ll have autonomy to build out team-wide practices and policies, and help scope new initiatives to enable Legal to operate as effectively and efficiently as possible.
The Legal Operations team is dedicated to providing exceptional support to our legal sub-teams (Commercial, Corporate, IP & Privacy). Our north star is to enable teams to do their best work by removing tedious, manual tasks from their day-to-day objectives.
You'll be a great fit for this role if you are tech-savvy, thrive on learning new tools and systems, and love automation. You are a self starter, easily motivated, up for a challenge, and have a strong YES AND mentality. Your strength is in your collaborative nature and belief that cooperation and teamwork get things done.
Thanks to Team Anywhere, you can work remote or choose to come into a local office at your convenience. Completely up to you!
In this role, you'll get to:
- Participate in cross-departmental collaborations with Financial Planning & Analysis, Procurement, IT, and other business support groups.
- Administer e-billing/matter management platform including monthly accruals, onboarding new vendors/firms, coordinating execution of outside counsel guidelines and system training materials.
- Organize Legal team knowledge management resources; proactively ensure that the team is maintaining up to date and relevant information for Legal and internal customers.
- Administer workflows and troubleshoot Commercial Legal’s contract lifecycle management platform, Ironclad.
- Facilitate Legal team onboarding processes and automation.
- Support Head of Global Legal Operations and departmental team members with various administrative tasks and ad hoc projects.
- You have 2+ years of professional experience on a Legal Operations team. Even better: you've got experience with SaaS applications.
- Good time management, prioritization and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with colleagues.
- Effective communication, including speaking, writing and active listening.
- Able to give and receive feedback and constructive criticism from a variety of channels.
- Great strategic planning and problem-solving skills.
- Methodical about analyzing processes and systems to fully understand their functions.
- Strong project management skills.
- Collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Leadership skills, like motivation, goal-setting and monitoring progress.
- A healthy sense of humor, with a how-can-I-help, get-it-done attitude.
- Have worked in-house at a technology company
- Have experience with Coupa, Netsuite, Salesforce, Slack, Workday and Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Trello, Halp).
- Are located in the U.S. Pacific or Mountain time zones to best overlap with our distributed team.
- Are comfortable working on a remote team.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.