Atlassian’s mission is to help unleash the potential of every team and that means unleashing the potential of every team member. To do this, we are investing in four key areas:
- People: invest in the people, expertise and relationships to accelerate Accessibility
- Platforms: build the infrastructure to help internal and external teams create Accessible solutions
- Products: make Atlassian experiences fully Accessible and easier for everyone to use
- Practices: integrate Accessibility into the way every Atlassian employee does their work
Overview of the Accessibility Program
We are just beginning our journey to make Atlassian’s products accessible. Our journey will pass through several phases. We are currently working to address any critical issues that block key user journeys. We will then focus on achieving conformance with WCAG 2.2 AA across each product, and that work will blend into the work to deliver highly usable experiences for people living with disability. In parallel, we will be changing the way we work so each team considers accessibility as a natural part of our design and engineering lifecycle.
The following video provides an overview of how we are changing our philosophy, our approach, and the way we invest.
We test our software using a variety of screen readers and browsers. We've found the following combinations provide the most accessible experience when using our products:
Reporting Accessibility Issues
If you require accessibility support or have encountered a problem with one of our products, please use the Accessibility Support Portal.
Accessibility Support Portal
The Accessibility Support Portal is the easiest way to:
- Get Product Accessibility Support
- Report Accessibility Bugs
- Suggest Accessibility Improvements
- Communicate your accessibility needs
Once your submission has been received it will be reviewed and appropriate actions taken.
Public Accessibility Backlogs
View our public dashboard of critical accessibility issues and their statuses.
For our backlog of known accessibility issues being tracked for remediation please visit https://jira.atlassian.com/issues/.