Every day is launch day: How billions of feature flag events helped us roll out a new Jira
Join Taylor Pechacek, Sr. Product Manager for Jira Software Cloud, to learn how feature flagging was an essential part of our agile process as we built and rolled out the new Jira experience. We'll also share best practices for incorporating feature flags into your own product development process.
For years many sophisticated product development teams have been using feature flags to A/B test the impact of new features while deploying (and rolling back) faster with less risk. This practice has also been critical to the Jira Software team's approach to agile software development. Join us to hear how we built the new Jira Software experience and how we're making it easier for all businesses to take this same approach to software development.
During this webinar we'll cover:
- How feature flags can help teams avoid buggy or bad product releases while moving faster, reducing risk and taking a more experimentation-oriented approach to software development.
- How feature flags can be helpful in building a feedback loop with customers.
- How the Jira Software product development teams use feature flags as a core part of their agile process to ensure they're delivering incremental value to customers and the business.
- How to better coordinate product releases by giving your extended team more visibility.
- How you can help your engineering team adopt feature flagging practices without slowing them down.
- A demo of our feature management integrations along with tips on how to get started.