ATLASSIAN - Open Source Project License Request
Thank you for your interest in an Atlassian Open Source Project License!
Atlassian supports and believes in the Open Source movement. Our software actually utilizes a number of Open Source components, which is why Atlassian software is free for any Open Source project to use. It's our way of giving back to the community (and hopefully to improve the quality of those Open Source projects too).
Your open source project must meet the following criteria to be approved:
- The project is licensed under a license approved by the Open Source Initiative.
- The project source code is available for download.
- Your open source project has a publicly accessible website.
- Atlassian's software is accessible to the public.
How to apply for an open source license for any Atlassian software:
- If you have not done so already, download trial versions of any Atlassian software you are interested in.
- Setup public access to each free trial instance under your project's website and enable public signups.
- Once all trial instances, your website and source repository are publicly accessible, please complete the form below.
For OnDemand, please allow 2 weeks for your open source license application to be processed. For all other products, please allow approximately 3 working days.