Open Source Cloud Subscription Request
Thank you for your interest in an Atlassian Open Source Cloud subscription!
Atlassian supports and believes in the Open Source movement. Our software actually utilizes a number of Open Source components, which is why Atlassian’s cloud software is free for any Open Source project to use. It's our way of giving back to the community (and hopefully to improve the quality of those Open Source projects too).
Your open source project must meet the following criteria to be approved:
- The project is licensed under a license approved by the Open Source Initiative.
- The project source code is available for download.
- Your open source project has a publicly accessible website.
- Atlassian's software is accessible to the public.
Before applying for an Open Source subscription:
- If you’ve not done so already, create a cloud site with your preferred Atlassian product(s). You’ll need the site URL in the application below.
- Set up public access to each cloud site.
- Once all cloud sites, your website, and source repositories are publicly accessible, complete the form below.
Please allow up to 5 business days for your Open Source application to be processed.