Herding Wild Ducks: Deploying and Scaling Jira@IBM
Learn first hand how IBM is helping teams do more with less administrative work by building a scalable and centrally governed Jira Data Center offering. In addition to consolidating 170+ Jira instances to increase control and efficiency, IBM successfully navigated the challenges of deploying in their own proprietary environment.
Megtekintés igény szerint
Based on IBM's history and the importance of leveraging their "wild ducks," the creative and innovative thinkers, they were able to swarm their problems and drive the successful implementation of Jira Data Center.
Join Taylor Frank, Manager and Kevin Martin, Jira Infrastructure & Operations Architect, at IBM to learn:
- How to build, scale and deploy a centrally governed Jira
- How to help teams do more with less administrative work
- How to deploy Jira in a proprietary environment
- How to use teams to swarm complex missions
- Tips, best practices and more