- Partners Templates
- Confluence Business Strategy Templates
- Confluence Design Templates
- Docs & Reports Templates
- Human Resources Templates
- Marketing & Sales Templates
- Product Management Templates
- Productivity Templates
- Project Planning Templates
- Software Development / IT
- Teamwork Templates
Complex design problems can’t be solved by one person alone. Design sprints give you and your team the tools you need to understand user needs and constraints, sketch out potential solutions, and align on an approach. The design sprint template from Figma, which specializes in helping teams ship better designs, has everything you need to plan and run a great design sprint.
Hogyan használd a sablont (design sprint)?
Step 1. Get organized
Start by identifying your goals for the sprint. What are you trying to accomplish, and what do you need to make your sprint successful? Review the sample schedule and instructions for all of the activities, then finalize your schedule and work your way through the tasks on the design sprint checklist. Make sure you know who is facilitating each task. Finally, fill in the pre-work section with links to any necessary background reading and send the page out to participants.
Step 2. Run the sprint
On the day of the sprint, assign a timekeeper and a journalist. The timekeeper’s job is to help you stay on task so activities don’t run over, while the journalist will take notes on the design sprint page and take pictures to document the day. Then, go through each of the activities in order.
- For How might we..., your goal is to come up with as many questions as possible that can help you understand the customer problem, group the questions together, and vote on your favorites.
- For Experience mapping, you’ll create mini-personas for the users you’re focusing on, including their goals, pain points, and motivations.
- For Crazy 8s, you’ll rapidly iterate solutions with your team, coming up with as many ideas as you can in the allotted time.
- Finally, for Solution sketch, you’ll take your best idea from Crazy 8s and flesh it out.
Use the Figma diagrams in the template to help you organize activities, then record the outcome of each session on the sprint page.
Step 3. Hold a retro
At the end of the day, run a short retro on how everything went. This will help you figure out how you can run a more effective sprint in future. Use the Figma diagram embedded on the page to structure your retro and record the results. Capture what went well, what could have gone better, and what should be changed next time, and discuss it as a group.
Figma is a design platform that helps teams create, test, and ship better designs from start to finish.
Content design glossary
Teach writers how to use product names, industry terms, and other content with an A-Z guide.
Create a content strategy plan and organize your editorial calendar.
Customer interview report
Turn customer interviews into insights with the customer interview report.