Barry O’Reilly: Transform Your Organization Around Outcomes
Join us with Barry O’Reilly, author of Unlearn: Let Go of Past Success to Achieve Extraordinary Results and find out how you can let go of the outdated methods and mindset that can derail your business transformation.
Barry O’Reilly hears from product leaders about the same set of frustrations: their company is trying to innovate their business model, create products faster, and build better ways of working—but they’re getting nowhere.
Companies are spending a fortune on these efforts, but are they good investments? Often, the sad answer is no.
Around 80% fail, most often due to a lack of alignment and understanding among leaders on how to execute against a digital transformation strategy.
In Barry’s work with large organizations such as Wells Fargo, American Airlines, and Slack he’s unlocked the mindsets and methods that helped them to not only be in the 20th percentile success rate—but exceed their expectations of what’s possible.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- The 7 factors that shape the successful 20 percent of transformations
- How to clearly communicate the vision and strategy and align teams with crisply defined measures of success
- The difference between output- and outcome-based metrics including leading and lagging indicators to signal if your strategy in on track or needs course-correction
- How to improve decision-making, prioritization and focus on what matters most to your customers to save time, effort and minimize bad investments
- Ways to shift the mindset and behaviors and unlock the potential and high-performance culture in your organization
- And start your first steps to outcome-based innovation