5 users$10 Starter
Take the tour
Flexible code reviews
Crucible supports several ways for doing pre-commit or post-commit code reviews:
- Workflow-based reviews
- Quick reviews with cut-and-paste snippets
- Create reviews from the command line
- One-click reviews from changesets or issues
Threaded comments, inline discussions
Point. Click. Comment. Turn any review into a threaded discussion to catch major defects, improve code architecture, or discuss desired improvements.
JIRA integration and more
Integrate code review into your everyday development process.
- View source code associated with code reviews.
- View and create code reviews from JIRA.
- Turn Crucible code review comments into actionable JIRA issues.
Code review is inherently iterative. Review and comment on code, and as you move through a review, Crucible tracks which files you've already covered, then resets them as new revisions are added.
Crucible bridges the gap for distributed teams and makes code review possible.
- Instant feedback on review activity via email and RSS
- Audit trail of all review activity
- Activity streams including source code and code reviews
- NEXT Next