Like hoodies and startups, peanut butter and jelly, cats and laptops, sriracha and everything, software development and IT support are better together.
Incidents, feature requests, and bugs in the form of support tickets often need to be escalated to development. When developers prefer working in JIRA, and IT teams are in other systems, linking support tickets is often a broken process. The options are double handling with third-party apps, manual entry, and clunky integrations, which often leads to lost context and information.
If your team runs on JIRA, now you can put IT support on the same platform you already know and love.
- Keep development and support under one roof.
- Let your users easily reach you with the customer portal (or by email).
- Keep everything about JIRA you love, and get more: smart team queues, advanced SLAs, simplified customer portal, and real-time reports.
- Already own Confluence? Turn on a self-service knowledge base.
- Have fun with your team and never miss a critical issue again with the HipChat integration.
And best of all, if you already have JIRA, there’s zero integration required. Your JIRA Service Desk project is just one click away.