OpsGenie Acceptable Use Policy
Last updated: May 24, 2018
Customer’s access and use of the OpsGenie Services is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy. Capitalized terms have the meaning stated in the Subscription Services Agreement or other applicable agreement between OpsGenie and Customer (“Agreement”).
- Customer shall use the Services exclusively for authorized and legal purposes, and in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and the rights of others.
- The Services are not intended for providing alerts on disaster scenarios or any other situations directly related to health or safety, including but not limited to acts of terrorism, natural disasters, or emergency response, and Customer shall not use the Service for any such purposes.
- Customer shall not (and shall not enable any third party to) access or use the Services:
- to access or attempt to access any other OpsGenie systems, programs, content or data that are not available for public use or in a manner that would violate the applicable agreement(s) between OpsGenie and Customer;
- to work around any technical limitations in the Services or the OpsGenie Technology and Content;
- to perform or attempt to perform any actions that could
- disable, circumvent or interfere with any aspect of the Services,
- prevent access to or use of the Services by OpsGenie’s other licensees or customers, or
- impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on OpsGenie’s infrastructure;
- to intentionally distribute malware, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, spyware, adware, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- for any unlawful, fraudulent, defamatory or invasive purpose;
- to infringe upon or misappropriate any Intellectual Property Rights or proprietary rights of a third party;
- to transmit any bulk unsolicited commercial communications;
- for purposes of monitoring the availability, performance or functionality of the Services, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes;
- to compete with OpsGenie, or (except to use the Services in accordance with its expressly documented purpose) develop or improve any Customer product or service;
- through another person’s or entity’s account credentials, or services, systems or information, without such person’s or entity’s prior written authorization; or
- under false credentials or a false identity, or by impersonating any person or entity or otherwise misrepresenting Customer’s identity