We’ve just opened our call for speakers for Atlassian Summit U.S. that will take place in San Jose on September 12-14. It’s your opportunity to tell the world what great things you’re doing with our products. Whether you’re a technical team improving your workflows, a huge team that communicates more efficiently with Atlassian, or an HR team that tracks job candidates on a Kanban board, we’d like to hear your story. Call for speakers is now open and will close May 10th.
What are good Summit topics?
These are just a few topics we would like to see at Summit U.S. this year:
- Scaling Atlassian in the Enterprise
- Performance and administration tips & tricks
- Moving from software teams to all teams in an organization using Atlassian
- How technical teams, finance teams, HR teams, marketing teams work better together
- Innovative incident management
- How Atlassian helps with DevOps
- Improving internal and external customer support
- Automation with Atlassian to get more done faster
- Collaborative coding
- Continuous development and feedback
- Roadmap planning in an Agile world
- Going fast from idea to plan with the whole team
- Improving teamwork
- Building a collaborative culture
We believe all of you have a great story to tell that will blow us and the other Summit attendees away. Don’t hesitate to submit, even it’s not a topic listed above. We want to hear it.
Some tips for your submission
Our program committee has to read through tons of submissions. Follow these tips to make sure your submission kicks ass:
- Find an easy and catchy title that explains your topic. Don’t try to explain everything with the title. Don’t underestimate the title. Take some time to think about it.
- Use the abstract to explain what the problem is. How did you solve it? Please give us tons of examples what you’d talk about.
- You can use the message to the program committee to explain the details of your talk in a bit more conversational way.
- Read the abstracts from Summit Europe. This will help you understand better what we’re expecting.
Insight on our selection process
Our committee consists of around 30 Atlassian partners, customers, and community champions. All speaker information like name, gender, and bio is hidden from the committee and we’ll grade the sessions based on the content. After the call for speakers closes, we’ll discuss the highest voted submissions and committee member favorites for each track. From there, we’ll put together the program. All speaker submissions will receive an answer from us by the end of June.