Today, along with Crucible 2.1, we released Fisheye 2.1!
In the five months since Fisheye 2 came out, we have been working to improve Fisheye with new search options, streamlined Jira integration and significant performance improvements.
Fisheye 2.1 Highlights
- Wiki Markup in Commit Messages – You can now use Atlassian Wiki Markup in your commit messages — bold text, italics, code, links, images and much more — Fisheye will render it.
- Streamlined Jira Integration – The Jira hover feature has been improved, now resolving Jira user names as they appear in Fisheye.
- Fisheye Admin API – It is now possible to let plugins control repositories, for example adding new repositories, starting, stopping and so on.
- History Page Performance Increases – Use of “lazy loading” gets only those features, such as revisions and commit log messages, that can initially be seen by the viewer and then builds out the rest of the page contents as they’re required.
- ClearCase Support Now in Beta – Fisheye’s support for IBM ClearCase is now in beta, following extensive feedback from our brave alpha testers.
- Over 50 improvements and bug fixes – Visit our issue tracker to see what we have completed.