It has been a busy few months at Atlassian and things are not slowing down! In August 2009, we launched ‘Atlassian 32‘ – a recruitment campaign dedicated to finding 32 awesome people to join our Sydney team. 6 months in, we had hired 24 people. To date, we have hired 69 people in Sydney alone and are still hiring (a lot).
Interested in working at Atlassian? Talk to us!
Learn more about life at Atlassian and 5 reasons why you should join. Now is a better time than ever to join Atlassian! We are thrilled to have been recognised as one of the best companies to work for in both Australia and the US and are proud of consistently being recognised for our employment/HR practices. We’ve recently been acknowledged as:
- 1 of the 25 Best Small & Medium Companies (USA)
- HR Leader Highly Commended Award for Employer of the Decade (Australia) – a pretty good effort considering we are only 8 years young!
- HR Leader Highly Commended Award for Employer of Choice (Australia)
- Fairfax Employment Marketing Award for Best On-Site HR Team (Australia)
- Earlier this year Atlassian was awarded a 2009 Hewitt Best Employer Highly Commended Award (Australia)
But don’t just take their word for it! Read about why some of our staff joined us, what their favourite Atlassian perk/benefit it and how they were welcomed to Atlassian.
Interested in referring a mate?
If you know someone who might be interested, refer them. If we hire your mate, we’ll send you a voucher for a round-trip ticket to any one of the cities we have an Atlassian office (Sydney, San Francisco or Amsterdam)!