Yesterday, two of our very own Atlassian Confluence product managers, Sherif Mansour and John Masson, hosted a live webinar where they shared agile best practices that they’ve learned over the years, including:
- When to write product requirements documents and when to seek alternatives
- How to write effective product requirements documents
- How to build prototypes when designing new features
- Using JIRA and Confluence for product management
You were clearly eager to learn
We reached GoToWebinar’s 1,000 attendee-limit in the first five minutes! Sorry to all those of you that did register, but missed out on attending. We’ve put measures in place to ensure this doesn’t happen again for future webinars – we were simply overwhelmed (and chuffed) with your eagerness to learn how to do agile right.
Watch the recording, share it with your team
If you’re interested in product management and agile, this webinar is must see. Enjoy!
Do Agile Right webinar series
We’re not done yet! Yesterday’s webinar was the first in a three-part webinar series about how Atlassian teams do agile. Check out the next two upcoming webinars with members from the Confluence development and marketing teams.
Lessons learned from an Atlassian software engineer
Lessons learned from an Atlassian marketing manager
Join two Atlassian Confluence product marketers, Matt Hodges and John Wetenhall, as they share their Agile best practices for product marketing, including:
- Agile basics like sprint management and retrospectives
- Planning, communicating, and executing on quarterly goals
- and, making best use of JIRA, Confluence, and JIRA Agile