Atlassian Summit, our annual user conference, will be hosted next September 9 – 11, 2014 at the newly renovated San Jose Convention Center. Get ready for product reveals, bigger breakout sessions, a new show floor, and even more ways to connect with Atlassians, expert partners, and similarly minded customers.
If you missed this year’s Summit, check out the highlights, keynote and session videos in our Summit 2013 video archive. Our 5th annual user conference was abuzz with shared best practices for team collaboration featuring:
- 10 training courses, 5 state of the unions, and plenty of face time with Atlassian product gurus
- 5 tracks delivering actionable learnings from teams at NASA, Twitter, Hubspot, TBS, and Orbitz
- A packed show floor with over 40 exhibitors and more than 1,700 attendees (representing 500 companies and 40 countries)
- New product offerings including Atlassian Jira Service Desk
- 1,100 Summit Bash partygoers enjoying delicious food, drinks, and city views
- 600,000 total points scored during our first-ever Summit SmackDown – congrats to the winning Team Apollo led by the fearless Jean-Michel Lemieux!
The Atlassian events team is already hard at work to make Summit 2014 the biggest and best ever. Whether you’re a project manager harnessing the symbiotic power between Jira and Confluence, a Git newbie looking to improve workflow, or an IT sharpshooter taking down issues with Jira Service Desk, we’re cooking up a program that will give you plenty to bring back to your team in 2014.
Register now for 2014
Early Bird registration has begun for general admission. Get your ticket for Summit 2014 for $799 (originally $1,100). We’ll announce more details regarding training sessions (an additional cost to general admission), tracks, housing, and speakers in spring of 2014.