It is with great excitement that we unveil the sessions for our sixth annual Atlassian Summit!
This year’s 5 tracks feature over 100 sessions from leading companies, including Yahoo!, BAE Systems, JP Morgan Chase, Facebook, Netflix, HSBC, Intel, Goldman Sachs, and Dreamworks. They join Atlassian developers and designers in talks that offer unique takeaways on:
- How to become a Git master (Nicola Paolucci, Atlassian)
- How to juggle your product’s features and growth without sacrificing quality or user satisfaction (Chris Maddern, Venmo)
- Using Confluence and Jira for rapid experimentation, innovation, and organizational edification (Zane Salim, Twitter)
- Applying Hipchat with your client-facing tools to improve customer support and feedback channels (Gurubavan Mahendran, HubSpot)
- Optimizing Jira Service Desk to streamline and improve your company’s global support practices (Gen Kallos, Vistaprint)
- Which metrics your service management should measure and report, and what to do with the data (John Custy, JPC GROUP)
- How to best keep large, distributed development teams on the same page (literally) with Confluence (Matthew Gorton and Joel Bird, Gap Inc.)
- Facing the challenges that come with migrating thousands of developers to Git – and why it’s worth it (Frederick Ros, Amadeus)
- What every developer should know when building a microservices architecture (Yoni Goldberg, Gilt)
- Building add-ons for Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, and Hipchat (Tanguy Crusson, Atlassian)
Whether you’re a developer, PM, or IT admin, there’s plenty to learn at Summit. Filter the agenda by date, track, or proficiency level to find the content that’s right for you. More sessions will be added through the summer, so revisit the Summit sessions page in July and August. Don’t forget to mark your calendar for our 2014 keynote, as well as our State of the Union presentations, where we bring you the latest roadmaps for the Atlassian software your team relies on.
All 11 hands-on training courses are now available for purchase. Whether you plan to customize Jira workflows, master Confluence basics, or gain a better understanding of effective agile techniques, there’s plenty of knowledge to take back to your projects. Please note: Training courses are not included in general admission and require an additional ticket purchase. Seating is limited so register today!
We wouldn’t deny you a bunch of fun, would we? We kick things off with the Wall Street Journal’s Evelyn Rusli hosting another no-holds-barred co-founders fireside chat, followed by our opening reception and unveiling of the show floor at the San Jose Convention Center. This year’s Summit Bash will be at the historic Tech Museum on Sep. 10. And we’ll cap off this year’s show with our second annual ShipIt Live and beer pour.
Save $300 by June 20
Now’s the time to save – register by June 20 and save $300 on general admission. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to gain new tips and tricks from fellow Atlassian customers, one-on-one time with Atlassians, and actionable insights from leading companies who know what it takes to drive extraordinary teams.
See you in September!