Yesterday, two of our very own Atlassian Confluence developers, Anatoli Kazatchkov and Edith Tom, hosted a live webinar sharing agile best practices for software development that they’ve learned over the years. They talked about:
- Spiking new features and running shorter sprints
- Running frequent demos, dogfooding, and shipping frequently
- Empowering developers, open communication, and continuous improvement
- Using Jira and Confluence for Agile software development
The webinar was a huge success for the team – It was the first ever hosted by the Confluence development team, and over 900 people attended!
Watch the recording, share it with your team
If you’re interested in agile software development or how Atlassian builds software, this webinar is must see. Enjoy!
Do Agile Right webinar series
We’re not done yet! Yesterday’s webinar was the second in a three-part webinar series about how Atlassian teams do agile. Check out the upcoming webinar with members from the Confluence marketing team.
Lessons learned from an Atlassian product manager
Atlassian Confluence product managers, Sherif Mansour and John Masson, share the Agile best practices that they’ve learned over the years, including:
- When to write product requirements documents and when to seek alternatives
- How to write effective product requirements documents
- How to build prototypes when designing new features
- Using Jira and Confluence for product management
If you’re interested in product management and agile, this webinar is yet another must see.
Agile best practices powered by Atlassian tools
Software development tools don’t automatically make for Agile best practices, but they can help a lot. Our product managers and developers make extensive use of the integrations between Jira and Confluence. Here’s a quick video that shows off what’s capable: