“You can probably design a better t-shirt than our founder”
Our three favorite things are Hipchat, Hipchat t-shirts, and you guys – our users. We love hearing your feedback on Hipchat, but we decided it’s time that you had a chance to have some say about more than just the product.
That’s right, we’re talking about t-shirts. Starting June 17th, we will be accepting entries for our first Hipchat t-shirt design contest, and we will print the winning designs. We’re also giving away prizes. Seriously cool prizes.
The contest is free and easy to enter. We provide the basic graphic assets (logo + text style), but the design and caption are up to you.
Need some inspiration?
Here are some of our captions used on our existing t-shirts:
- Pirate: “Yar, Hipchat!”
- Crocodile Dundee: “G’day, Hipchat”
- Japanese: “ヒップチャット!”
- Sombrero: “el Hipchat”
- Sherlock Holmes: “Hipchat. Indeed.”
- June 17: Submissions open
- July 14: Submissions close
- July 15: Voting begins
- July 21: Voting ends
Judges will award prizes in the following categories:
- Grand prize – 15″ 2.4 GHz Macbook Pro with Retina display + their own Hipchat t-shirt
- People’s choice – Adobe Creative Cloud Complete Individual Year Subscription + their own Hipchat t-shirt
- Funniest design – Adobe Creative Cloud Complete Individual Year Subscription + their own Hipchat t-shirt
- Most creative design – Adobe Creative Cloud Complete Individual Year Subscription + their own Hipchat t-shirt
- Best of the week – 1 year subscription to WIRED magazine + Wacom tablet
All winners will also receive their choice of a an existing Hipchat shirt. Winning designs will be announced on the Hipchat blog, and winners will be credited on the t-shirt, if printed. For full details, see hipchat.com/contest.
Head over to the contest page for more details and to submit your entries. Good luck!