After a lot of late nights, debates, and hand wringing, we have published the agenda to our first ever worldwide user conference. Highlights include:
- Three tracks: Collaboration, Development Tools, and Plugins & APIs
- Over 60 sessions and lightning tracks
- Dozens of customer speakers
- Un-conference time
- Demos, talks, and previews of upcoming product releases
- Keynotes, updates, food, beer, partners, tshirts, and plugins… everything really, except clowns (they freak us out)
Summit is our first ever worldwide user conference. It takes place May 31 to June 2 in San Francisco and includes the aforementioned tracks and presentations as well as networking, the Atlassian “genius bar,” training, and a whole lot of fun. The conference is open to customers, partners, and anyone that’s evaluating Atlassian products. You can learn more on the Summit website.
We hope to see you there!