JAX London: The UK’s Leading Enterprise Java Conference
JAX is the most comprehensive conference series covering enterprise Java development and the entire Java ecosystem. It is the ideal forum for developers, project managers and architects to learn about the latest technology, architecture and methodologies.
Atlassian is proud to support the UK branch of the JAX event series, JAX London, the largest Java focused conference in the UK with some of the biggest international names in the developer world:
- Kevlin Henney, editor of “97 Things Every Programmer Should Know“
- Brian Goetz, Java Language Architect at Oracle
- Martijn Verburg, local hero and co-leader of the London Java Community (LJC)
- The full speaker line-up is worth checking out first hand.
Meet The Atlassian Family & The UK’s Leading Atlassian Experts
The Atlassian team will be at JAX London, hosting a booth in partnership with our local UK expert Clearvision.
Members of the Atlassian family will be delivering three presentations too:
- Sven Peters (Atlassian Ambassador) will reveal how to make your good team great
- Patrick Debois (Atlassian Hosted Operations Engineer) will highlight the role sharing plays in successful DevOps
- Dan Hardiker (Atlassian Expert & Adaptavist’s Chief Technical Architect) will share his experience hacking the Microsoft Kinect
If you haven’t already registered for the JAX Community Night or purchased a full or partial conference ticket, see below for some info how to get free entry or a non-trivial discount on conference tickets.
When you do arrive, stop by the booth to say hello, meet the speakers, and ask all those Atlassian question that hav been keeping you awake at night but you’ve just been too afraid to ask. Heck you can even try your luck at sweet talking us into giving you an awesome Atlassian t-shirt.
Register For Free Entry To The JAX Community Night
Just like last year, Atlassian is super excited to be
shouting beers giving something back to the London developer community by sponsoring the JAX Community Night, Tuesday 16th October, 2012 @ 5:45pm.
This event is FREE for all developers but requires registration, so please register now before tickets run out
The JAX Community Night is your chance to get up close and personal with a host of industry rock stars, network with JAX London speakers and other members of the Java community. Did I mention the free beer? You can also hear a special evening Keynote presentation from Martijn Verburg and Kirk Pepperdine. Afterwards, attendees can join thought leaders from across the Java ecosystem to informally discuss key topics in the sector. You can also meet our local Atlassian Expert Gerald Tombs from Clearvison who will host a table on DVCS, discussing migration to and the adoption of Git and Mercurial within the enterprise. Don’t forget the free beer either!
Up To 25% Off Conference Tickets
If you haven’t bought your conference ticket yet, we can offer you discounts. When registering, just enter one of the following discount codes:
- JL12ATLA – £75 off a 1-day ticket
- JL12ALTB – £125 off a 2-day ticket
- JL12ALTC – £175 off a 3-day ticket
See you in London!