Atlassian has released a new version of the DVCS Connector that connects Bitbucket and GitHub to Jira. This update addresses a variety of configuration and performance bugs for our OnDemand an On-Premises customers:
- Commit messages are no longer dual processed by smart commits when using forks.
- Configuration screens use the Atlassian Design Guidelines (ADG).
- OAuth authorizations can be re-confirmed if removed from Bitbucket or GitHub.
- OAuth key and secrets can be updated for existing configurations.
- Permission checks have been improved when adding repositories without proper access.
Get the DVCS Connector
If you haven’t already, make sure to install the Jira DVCS Connector in order to:
- Track commits, monitor source code edits, and drill through to source files straight from Jira.
- Push commits to Jira simply by referencing issue keys in commit messages.
- Map unlimited public and private Bitbucket and GitHub repositories to Jira projects.
- View Bitbucket and GitHub activity in the Jira Activity stream.