We’re proud to introduce the newest addition to the Atlassian product portfolio – Jira Studio. Jira Studio is a hosted development suite, combining best-of-breed coding tools with Jira’s issue tracking and workflow engine to create an integrated development platform.
- Jira – the world’s best issue tracker
- Confluence – the enterprise wiki
- Fisheye – repository viewer
- Crucible – peer code review
- Crowd – user management and single sign-on
- Subversion (SVN) – bullet-proof version control
A preliminary website has been launched for Jira Studio at http://jira.com – please head over and take a look at the details, screenshots, etc., and if you’re interested, sign up for our mailing list. We’ll be launching a beta of the service before the end of the year, and hope to have Jira Studio available to the world early next year.
There’s much more to come regarding Jira Studio – keep an eye on this space over the coming months for news and updates!