Time to dust off your marketing boots and sign up to be a sponsor at Atlassian Summit 2011. If you sell plugins and extensions for Atlassian products, offer professional services, or just fancy yourself running a booth at our conference, now’s the time to raise your hand and let us know that you want to be a part of Summit 2011. Being a sponsor at Summit provides a great platform for promoting your wares.
Some stats from last year:
- Nearly 600 attendees from 25 countries
- 3 tracks, 30 sessions and a dozen lightning talks
- One huge party, 4 Rock Band competitors, and one Tom Cruise lookalike
- Dozens of Peep Shows (of upcoming product releases)
- 13 sponsor presentations (and 4 pirates) in our first annual Launchpad competition
What is Summit?
Summit 2011 is our third annual global user conference. Last year there were 550 attendees from 25 countries. This year’s conference will once again be held at the InterContinental Hotel in San Francisco, a modern venue that’s a perfect size for our grandiose soiree.
Learn more about Summit Sponsorships and considering signing up to be one of our 21 sponsors at this year’s event.