Atlassian Summit “Early Bird” pricing ends one week from now, on April 20. Save $150 off the full-price ticket by securing your spot at Summit today!
Our first-ever world-wide user conference begins June 1, and we’re marching towards the finish line with a packed 2-day agenda. Whether you’re looking for tips on agile programming or improving team collaboration, this can’t-miss event has something for everyone.
A few agenda highlights:
- A first look at Confluence 3.0, FishEye 2.0, Crucible 2.0, and (wait for it…) JIRA 4.0
- Tim Colson, Cisco, on Scaling Confluence: From performance to people
- Christine Noren, Splunk, on Using JIRA for Agile Product Management
- 10 Killer Confluence Plugins, featuring speakers from Adaptavist, Balsamiq, Gliffy, and more
- Michael Mielke, Deutsche Bahn, on Driving Confluence Adoption
- Peter Reiser, Sun, on Building Killer Communities
- Amber Taylor, MuleSource, on Integrating Crowd into MuleSource
- Patrick Coleman, Dash, on Using Crucible for Code Review
- An evening excursion to Atlassian’s San Francisco offices (naturally, beer is on us!)
- API and plugin deep-dives, our own “Genius Bar”, the developers “unconference”
- And heaps more!
Come learn from Atlassian, our customers, and your peers. This event could not be possible without the generous support of our sponsors: Contegix, Adaptavist, AppFire, CustomWare, Go2Group, BTG, Gliffy, Near Infinity, ALMWorks, Balsamiq, ComalaTech, Capital City Consultants, and Orasi Software.
Remember, hurry and register by April 20 to get “Early Bird” pricing. For more information, visit http://www.atlassian.com/summit.