Some said it was unlikely. Some said impossible. Sell out Summit? Nah.
But, today, we’re just
19 18 tickets away from selling out our 2nd annual user conference. At this rate, there’s little doubt that the conference will sell out. If you’ve been procrastinating about buying a ticket, it’s time to get off the fence.
Here’s what you’re gonna miss if you don’t come:
- Talks and more: Nearly 30 sessions, a dozen lightning talks, 13 Launch Pad presentations by our sponsors, and tons of networking opportunities with your peers.
- Training: Optional training sessions on JIRA, Confluence and on how to build your first plugin. Training was sold out last year, and it’s proving to be very popular this.
- The AtlasBar: our version of Apple’s Genius Bar, the AtlasBar will be staffed by our tech support, sales engineers, and developers to provide support, feature overviews, and primal scream therapy. Need some additional 1:1 time with our devs? We have the Charlie Lounge set aside for more casual conversations about future features, how-tos, and yes, more primal scream therapy.*
- The Big Bash @ Summit: Party hard at our Thursday night bash. Enjoy drinks, food, music, and gaming with 500 other Atlassian customers, staff, partners, and sponsors. And, be on the look out for a very, very special surprise guest.
See you at Summit!
* Actually, no primal scream therapy at the event.