The editors at SDTimes today announced their SDTimes 100 winners for 2011, and Atlassian was named a winner in the Tools and Frameworks category. Judged by the editors of SD Times, the SD Times 100 recognizes the top innovators and leaders in multiple software development industry areas.
The last 12 months have been an incredible time for the company; among the achievements are:
- We got a $60m investment from Accel Partners, our first ever round of funding, and put it to good use by acquiring Bitbucket, the code hosting company.
- We launched Confluence 3.5, our biggest release to date for our collaboration tool.
- We unveiled GreenHopper 5, our agile planning tool. Jira and GreenHopper have quickly become one of the most popular product duos for agile planning and project management.
- We released Bamboo 3.0 in February and 3.1 last month, bringing continuous deployment to the agile masses.
- We hit a major milestone: $1M donated to Room to Read through the sale of $10 Starter licenses.
- And we released a flock of Angry Nerds, our first ever mobile game that went viral in a matter of hours. Guess this mobile gaming market might just materialize.
This is not the first SDTimes 100 for the company; we were also named in the SDTimes 100 in 2006, 2008, 2009 and 2010.