Become a rockstar on the Atlassian stage by speaking at our annual conference Atlassian Summit – which takes place November 3-5 in San Francisco. Each speaker gets a free ticket to attend all conference days. Call for speakers is open until May 15th so hurry up and submit your presentation summary.
Help teams work smarter
We are looking for submissions that provide attendees with actionable takeaways to help their teams work smarter. Whether your team is building great software, delivering IT services, or simply driving change in the modern workplace, we’re looking for great examples of how Atlassian products empower better ways of working together. Take a look at our tracks this year for ideas on what you could talk about:
- Innovate – Kick-ass agile teams relentlessly pursue innovation in their products and collaboration in their offices. Discover new ways to understand your end users, design a better experience for them, and work better as a team to deliver it with the sessions in this track.
- Plan – It takes vision and forethought to keep those release trains chugging along – not to mention loads of practicality. Learn how Atlassian and our amazing customers plan, track, and ship world-class software without going off the rails.
- Build – Learn from the best with developer-led sessions covering topics like Git workflows, scaling automated deployment, design-driven development, and working in the DevOps era. The world of software never sleeps, so get in, hold on tight, and enjoy the ride.
- Interact – Learn how Atlassian and Atlassian customers use tools and processes to connect distributed teams, share knowledge, and collaborate in real time. You know that saying about working smarter instead of working harder? Yeah, it’s like that.
- Service – Learn how IT teams are delivering excellent (and effortless) service to their fellow employees with best practices for incident management, self-service, and knowledge management. And did you know back-office teams like HR and legal are embracing ITSM practices? This ain’t your father’s service desk.
- Scale – If you’re ready to take your Atlassian deployment to the next level, these sessions are for you. Get practical tips for end-user adoption, administration, and growing your infrastructure from Atlassian teams and customers who’ve successfully scaled their investment in the Atlassian stack.
- Enhance – Customizing JIRA or Confluence for your company? Interested in building integrations for HipChat and Bitbucket? Want to dive deep into Atlassian Connect, microservices, and real-time databases? This track is the place to talk extensibility and APIs of all kinds.
What makes a submission successful?
Due to the significant number of submissions we receive each year, not every submission can be selected. Here are some tips for a successful submission:
- Write about the problem you’re trying to solve
- Give us some examples what you’ll talk about
- Tell us the actionable takeaways for attendees. What is the tangible impact of your talk on attendees and their teams?
- Clear focus on attendees of a specific role
- Who would benefit the most from your presentation?
- What proficiency level is required to easily digest your presentation?
- Unique or non-obvious application of an Atlassian product
- Send us a video link as proof of your engaging and inspiring speaking style