Enterprise Tester is an award-winning test management platform that allows QA teams, testers, and managers to easily manage test plans, execution sets, requirements, and incidents; all integrated with Jira, Confluence, and Crowd.
By integrating Enterprise Tester with Atlassian OnDemand, you reduce costs, save time, and increase the quality of your testing process. Eliminate duplication through tight integration with the core Atlassian platform and get full traceability from user stories through to testing and incident management.
Work smarter together.
Integrating Atlassian OnDemand and Enterprise Tester gives you:
- Easy and flexible test setup, single- and multi-step execution views, and reusable test case libraries
- Real-time Jira integration for both requirements and defect tracking
- Full end-to-end visibility of defects and associated requirements in Enterprise Tester and Jira
- Baselines (snapshots) at a point in time for projects and packages
- Flexible template structure for projects to provide reuse and minimize setup time
- Automated test integration for QTP, RFT, and Selenium
- Combined dashboards across Jira, Confluence and Enterprise Tester using OpenSocial gadgets
Your story here.
Still not convinced? Here are some testimonials from customers who have integrated their Atlassian development suite with Enterprise Tester.
“I was impressed with the flexibility Enterprise Tester provides for test management and execution. Its functionality and relevance, I believe, puts Enterprise Tester up among the top test management tools in the industry and for a fraction of the cost of many of them.”
“Our test team went from no test tools and SWAG test status to Enterprise Tester. Fortunately, Enterprise Tester proved intuitive enough to provide swift ramp up of its capabilities and its reporting into numbers that allow our project status metrics to keep management at bay and allow us to test unfettered and AGILE.”
– Diane Bishop