The Atlassian Marketplace had a banner year in 2012–thousands of Atlassian customers took advantage of our revamped add-on experience for finding, trying, and buying add-ons for JIRA, Confluence, Stash, Bamboo, and more.
What can you do now that you couldn’t do a year ago?
- Start an add-on evaluation in one click
- Consolidate your Atlassian products and add-ons on one invoice
- Browse collections of add-ons tailored to your needs, like the Enterprise
And hundreds of new free and commercial add-ons in the Marketplace help you get so much more done with Atlassian products.Visualize your behind the firewall git repos. Get fine-grained issue watching controls in JIRA. Create a kanban board out of Confluence pages.
We’re showing our ecosystem some love and highlighting our 10 favorite add-ons of 2012. Find them all in the Atlassian Marketplace.
10. Scroll Office
Your SLA’s compliancy status at a glance in JIRA:
- Display your contractual commitments on each issue
- Visualize priorities with color codes
- Define a SLA between each transition
- Personalize your own working-hours calendar
eazyBI plugin provides easy to use drag-and-drop creation of custom JIRA reports, charts and dashboard gadgets. You can analyze JIRA issues by any standard and custom issue fields, identify trends and top/bottom performers, start from summary overview and drill into details.
- Contributors. Activity for every contributor during time.
- Commits. See weekly activity and activity by days of the week.
- Punchcard. Easiest way to understand which days of week and times of the day most commits are executed.
The JIRA Issue Collector plugin makes collecting feedback and bugs from your users and customers easier than ever.
Mockups for Confluence allows you to add wireframes to your Atlassian Confluence wiki pages. Just click on “Add UI Mockup”, edit your mockup, name it and save. The mockup will show up as an image on the page, with an “edit” link under it.
Zephyr for JIRA is an add-on application that augments JIRA 5, providing cost-effective, highly sophisticated test management capabilities right inside your JIRA 5. Zephyr for JIRA is the only vertical test management application built exclusively for the JIRA 5 platform.
With amazing graphic design, drag-and-drop page layouts, easy menus, simplified editing, drafts & publishing, and better blogging, you’ll make the marketing department smile.
Tempo offers painless time tracking and planning for JIRA. Whatever your drive is for time tracking and resource planning, look to JIRA and Tempo. JIRA and Tempo provide a painless way to connect your organization’s activities and accurately report on them.
- CUTE for Confluence – individualize your user interface
- Scroll PDF for Confluence – turn your wiki pages into professionally styled PDF documents
- Create on Transition for JIRA – provides a workflow transition post function that can be configured to create a subtask
- JIRA Gantt-Chart Plugin – display JIRA issues and their dependencies as Gantt charts