Whip out your smartphone, you’re going to want to add this to your calendar: AtlasCamp 2010, October 11-13, Half Moon Bay, California.
Why? Because Atlassian’s favorite geekfest is back for its third installment. Whether you’re building an Atlassian plugin, extending our products for internal use at your organisation, or planning to build a business with your plugin or extension, this 2 1/2 day developer conference is the place to be.
This year we’re returning to the Oceano Hotel and Spa in beautiful Half Moon Bay, California, situated 20 miles (about 32km) south of San Francisco. Last year’s event was such a success, we’re not going to change the formula much, but of course you can expect a few Atlassian-style surprises.
- Meet heaps of Atlassian developers and connect with other devs in the Developer Network
- Learn about the Atlassian SDK
- Get expert hands-on advice for developing your own plugins
- Meet the folks who have successfully built businesses for the Atlassian ecosystem
- Trade war stories with other ecosystem plugin developers
- Show off your latest project in a Lightning Talk
- Get the skinny on product roadmaps
Don’t wait to register, spots are very limited, and with tickets only $200, they’ll go fast!
Oceano Hotel & Spa in Half Moon Bay
cost: only $200 (includes transportation to and from the event and meals)