Atlassian is gearing up for this year’s AtlasCamp — our second annual developer camp. Last year’s camp was an amazing, inspirational time, and this year’s event will be even better:
- We’re extending AtlasCamp 1/2 a day longer than last year, to fit in even more great content.
- We’re building in lots more free time to meet people, collaborate on projects, and get help from the Atlassians there.
- We’ve launched some amazing new technologies since last year (Plugins 2, OSGi, Open Social, JQL, Social Features). AtlasCamp can teach you how to use them.
- We’re doing three sessions of Lightning Talks (one of last year’s most popular sessions). This is a great chance to learn from your peers and see the awesome projects they’re working on. If you have a project you want to share, or some tips to teach, you can sign up for your own five minute Lightning Talk.
- We’re sending almost 20 Atlassians to ‘Camp. They’ll lead sessions, answer questions, help you with projects, and hang out and socialize in the evenings.
- We’ll be announcing the winners of Codegeist, our fourth annual plugin competition, live at AtlasCamp!
We’ve chosen another great location in the San Francisco Bay Area: the Oceana Hotel & Spa in Half Moon Bay. Those of us from the area know that Half Moon Bay is a gorgeous place, and those of you from around the world will get to experience one of California’s gems, right on the ocean.
Visit http://atlassian.com/atlascamp/ to find out all the details about the camp and to register!