Do you have hundreds of build projects and need full traceability and better build management? Are you a member of a growing software team searching for a scalable CI tool? If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, you should attend this webinar and take an exciting journey into the Bamboo world. Our ‘Scalable Continuous Integration with Bamboo’ webinar will cover some of Bamboo’s most popular features that can help you get the most of this strong and scalable CI tool!
- March 26, 2015 at 9 AM PST
What will it cover?
- Visibility across teams with Stash and JIRA integration
- Strong agent management with agent dedication, Docker, and more availability zones per region for Elastic Bamboo
- Easier build management with Docker tasks
- Less plan-level modifications with bulk edits and linked repositories
Who should attend and why?
- Tech leads, dev managers, developers, dev ops, project managers, or anyone in a software team who is looking for ways to speed up the build and release cycle, or who will benefit from the Stash, Bamboo, JIRA integration!
- Sepideh Setayeshfar, Product Marketing Manager for Atlassian’s developer tools, comes with over 10 years of software industry experience and has focused her last 2 years on Bamboo and continuous integration. She’s extremely knowledgeable in her field and will get you excited about all things CI. Take advantage of her expertise to optimize your continuous integration and delivery workflow.
What if I can’t make it?
- Don’t worry, we’ll send a recording to everyone who registers.
Following Sepideh’s presentation will be a Q&A session so come prepared with any and all questions you have on Bamboo, continuous integration, Docker, etc. See you on March 26th!