There’s so much more to love with Jira Service Desk 2.5. In this release, we took the features that you already love and made them even better. Available today, Jira Service Desk 2.5 includes updates to:
- Reporting: track your team’s progress even better in Jira Service Desk reports with the ability to add more series
- Branding and customization: take control of the look and feel of your Help Center
- Real-time queues: keep a closer eye on your queues with animated live updates in real-time
More in-depth reporting
Reports are important when measuring team performance. Jira Service Desk reports can now contain up to 20 series. Track and measure the same metrics on one report to gain insights into how you’re doing.
Advanced portal customizations
We’ve extended the branding and customization options to the Help Center. In the customization menu, you can:
- Change your Help Center welcome message
- Change your Help Center name
- Upload a logo and generate a theme
- Or manually adjust the header background color, text, and other highlight and link colors
More live queue updates
Queues update with live animation so your agents can easily see what has changed making refreshing the browser a thing of the past. Agents can now keep a closer eye on the queue and never miss a ticket. Also, with live queues, the numeric indicator next to the name of each queue will auto-update without needing to refresh!
In total, we’ve delivered on feature requests with a total of 191 votes and watchers on JAC in this release. Be heard–leave feedback for us in the comments section blow.
Atlassian Cloud customers, you’ve been upgraded!
Do you own Jira Service Desk Server? Download and install the update now.