Atlassian Summit 2014 takes place September 9, 10, and 11 at the San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, CA. Register by June 1 and save $300 off general admission.
This September, Atlassian Summit heads to Silicon Valley to connect our largest group of customers (from over 40 countries!) with Atlassian product teams and Expert partners. Three days chock-full of best practices, hands-on training, and the latest announcements on the very Atlassian tools you use every day.
Our sixth annual Summit will explore what makes for an extraordinary team. Now more than ever, teams of all sizes must swiftly and effectively plan, collaborate, scale, and ship if they want to be successful. The road to success starts with strong team players, so this year Summit will focus on the unique challenges and critical skills of:
- Project managers
- IT administrators
- Enterprise administrators
- Add-on developers
For those of you who have attended Summit in the past, you can expect even more face time with Atlassian product gurus, revealing discussions about new ways to use our products, and a huge party to get to know our other customers. If you’re new to Summit, I personally invite you and your team to bring your best practices, big questions, and new ideas to this year’s mix of over 2,000 customers.
At Summit you’ll:
- Connect with colleagues who share similar goals, and have unique perspectives and solutions to offer
- See what’s in store for Jira, Confluence, Jira Service Desk, and other Atlassian products
- Collaborate with Atlassian product gurus to explore ways to maximize your use of Atlassian software
- Gain usable insights in five tracks featuring leaders in software, finance, science, and government
- Hone your Atlassian skills with hands-on product training courses (requires additional purchase)
If you missed Summit 2013, here’s what some of our 1,700 attendees had to say about their experience:
“Lots of gurus #summit13 ! Learning more than imagined already.”
“Wow whispers the fella behind me. #summit13 Very cool stuff coming to @confluence and @Jira.”
Simply put, if you rely on Jira, Confluence, Service Desk, Hipchat, or any of our other products, you’ll return from Summit with new skills and fresh ideas that will benefit your team and your projects.
Check out the new Summit 2014 website for more details, including training courses available for purchase and discounted hotel rates. And don’t forget to save $300 off regular admission by registering by June 1. See you in September!