Product management is hard. You want to build products customers will actually use, and maybe, just maybe, even love. But the day to day can be chaotic.
- Where do you gather all of your product ideas and insights? (please don’t say spreadsheets!)
- How do you prioritize what to build now, next, and later?
- How do you keep everyone aligned with what you are building and why?
- How do you even know if you’re building the right thing?
- How do you connect the big ideas to the dev work happening in Jira Software?
If the answer to any of the above makes you shift a little uncomfortably in your seat - then you are in the right place, and spoiler alert - you’re going to love Jira Product Discovery.
In this demo, we’ll walk you through:
- How to gather and prioritize ideas using insights, custom fields, and views
- How to create and share customizable roadmaps
- How to connect discovery work to the delivery work happening in Jira Software
And if you have any questions, you’ll have access to live chat Q&A with our expert team throughout the demo.