This recipe is for the perfect roadmap. It’s data-driven, realistic, and it’ll give you the ability to combine agile and long-term planning, without the need for messy spreadsheets.
- Estimated backlog items in Jira and Jira Agile
- Your team’s velocity (in hours or points)
- Jira Portfolio‘s nifty optimization algorithm
- Put away those messy spreadsheets
- Start your trial of Jira Portfolio – it’s free!
- Populate the Jira Portfolio backlog with your epics and stories by:
- Importing them from Jira and Jira Agile
- Entering them directly into Jira Portfolio
No more guesstimate roadmaps
With Jira Portfolio, you can see when you can deliver with a realistic, data-driven roadmap, you can react to change with what-if scenario planning, and you can keep everyone on the same page with roll-up status and reporting.
With Jira Portfolio, you can see when you can deliver with a realistic, data-driven roadmap.
Want to learn more about how we use Jira Portfolio? See how our resident experts on planning, the Jira Portfolio team, use Jira Portfolio to combine long-term planning and agile development here.