We are now happy to announce new University lessons for GreenHopper 5.9.
Last month we released GreenHopper 5.9. Our latest update makes GreenHopper even better for iteration planning (Scrum) and managing your flow (Lean / Kanban). Some new features include:
– A story point burndown chart for the current sprint
– The marker updates the Story Point estimate for the sprint as you drag it
– Planning for the next sprint can now begin while the current sprint is still in progress
– Specify start and end dates for a sprint as well as naming the sprint
– To learn more, visit the GreenHopper blog.
Whether you are a brand new to the product, want a quick refresher, or a curious about recent changes, these University lessons will help you be a GreenHopper pro, faster.
Also, our Jira 5 lessons have been quite popular since the debut in February. If you haven’t already, be sure to check out the Jira 5 lessons in University. The lessons will quickly explain all the new social features and enhanced activity streams that are new to this version of Jira.
Want your team to work more efficiently with Jira, Confluence or GreenHopper? University can help. Before you buy a license for your team, we can set you up with a free trial to give you a taste of our teaching style. Here’s a link to a free trial
Get your study on!