The Atlassian ecosystem has been a game changer for customers like Twilio and Lufthansa that use add-ons, plugins and integrations to customize the Atlassian experience. We launched the Atlassian Verified program a few years ago to help customers identify quality, trusted add-on vendors that make Atlassian products a custom fit for their teams.
Now, we’ve extended the Atlassian Verified Program to the cloud. See some examples of Verified cloud vendors below:
- Gliffy for Confluence
- Zephyr for Jira – Test Management
- Jira Misc Workflow Extensions
- Scriptrunner for Jira
We are very excited that customers now have a selection of 100+ cloud add-ons from Verified vendors and more being added every day! Check out all the Atlassian Verified Cloud add-ons available now:
Why Atlassian Verified for cloud?
As an administrator, it can be daunting to install an unknown add-on to a 1,000+ Jira Software instance, especially in the cloud. Now, admins have vetted add-on choices that allow them to create the customized, flexible, and secure Atlassian experience across our cloud product portfolio.
Look for the Atlassian Verified badge right next the Vendor name on any add-on listing.
What is Atlassian Verified for cloud?
Atlassian Cloud add-on vendors are verified based on three major criteria:
- Add-on traction: We measure how many active customer instances have vendor add-ons installed. Add-ons must be installed in a minimum number of active applications for a vendor to be eligible for Verified status.
- Timely support: Verified vendors adhere to service level agreements (SLAs), and provide support websites. Support is offered at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
- Vendor reliability: These vendors are routinely vetted by Atlassian to ensure they offer great customer experiences.
We constantly monitor verified add-on vendors to ensure the criteria is continually met even after they’ve been accepted into the program.
What can I do with add-ons from verified cloud vendors?
Customization and extensibility have always been a differentiator for the Atlassian product suite and the verified program has been a staple evaluating criteria for our server products for years. Verified cloud add-on vendors offer a number of ways to extend the power of Atlassian products, including popular use cases like:
- Time tracking, test management, workflow extensions, and Git integrations for Jira
- Diagramming tools, macros, integrations, and prototyping tools for Confluence
- Visualization add-ons, management tools, and integrations for Bitbucket
- Automation tools, notification bots, and enterprise integrations for Hipchat
Our cloud add-on portfolio has grown over 100% during the past year, providing our cloud customers ample options to extend the functionality of our cloud products.